Ofertas de Empleo - Becas - Prácticas
SAP Consultant – Associate Program
Resumen de la Oferta
As a Associate Consultant at IBM Consulting, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients’ business environment and achieve business results.
Joining IBM as an Associate offers you an opportunity to work on client teams, using technologies to help businesses transform the way they work. As an associate, you’ll develop relevant skills and quickly gain meaningful experience. Your network of experts and mentors will provide career coaching and experience with leading technology, while you solve clients’ most challenging problems with future-defining solutions
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a SAP Associate Consultant in IBM Consulting, you’ll have the opportunity to join IBM Associate program – a development program designed to provide the full-spectrum of structured training, development, and practical experience necessary to successfully launch and accelerate your career.
You’ll immediately contribute to top clients in collaboration with smart people in a dynamic environment You’ll work on projects that help clients integrate process, technology and information to increase effectiveness, reduce costs. You’ll have the opportunity to master new skills, work across different disciplines and move into new challenges You’ll have the possibility to growth responsabilities for delivering Functional and Process designs for SAP reporting based solutions helping companies with their Digital Transformation.
This is your opportunity to join IBM and transform some of the most influential and creative organizations. You’ll be part of an award-winning Consulting team, benefiting from world-wide knowledge sharing and leading-edge technology.
Join us now!
– Vacancy Closure: 22th December
– Selection Process: December/January (You will be guided by e-mail once you apply)
– Expected Entry date: 15th Feb
What you can expect from the workplace?
In IBM Consulting we have a flexible way of working self-regulated by every team according to their needs. We have created a manifesto where each team decides on how they want to arrange their routines, when to block time for lunch, which days to get together and meet at the office… It depends on which client/project you are in but it also depends on you.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Work experience not required, maximum 1 year of internship experience
- Thorough and analytical mindset, with capability to apply logic to solve problems
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Organizational, problem solving, and time management abilities
- Attitude and interest in a Consultant career
- Languages required: English (B2, written and spoken), Spanish (native/C1)
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Education in any of the following domains: Engineering, Business Administration & Economics or any Science related career (Maths, Biomedicine…)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Te Informamos Sin
Si estás interesado en participar en el proceso de selección de candidatos a esta oferta, haz click en el siguiente botón para enviarnos tus datos y tu currículum.