Ofertas de Empleo - Becas - Prácticas
Internship Tender Management
Resumen de la Oferta
Programa objeto de la Beca o contrato en Prácticas
We currently have a great opportunity for you to join the Commercial Excellence Department at Fresenius Medical Care. We are looking for a passionate student to learn how the Commercial Excellence department works in the preparation of tender responses, and management of contract and customer specific pricing on Fresenius Medical Care systems. You will be involved for managing all aspects of the preparation, submission, follow-up and maintenance of all types of commercial contracts, including offers and public tenders.
What are your responsibilities?
– Day-to-day management of the contracts, management of customer specific pricing, and dealing with all forms of tender and contract queries
– Attending meetings to discuss issues relating to tender processes, and resolve problems relating to contracts
– Identify opportunities to optimize pricing and profitability of commercial offers and tenders in collaboration with sales and finance
– Development of processes to optimize the efficient project management and production of contracts
– Development of systems and processes for the storage of all contract documents, facilitating easy access for future recall
– Improve understanding of tender processes and related strategies (as part of the overall sales process), and the implications of a range of terms and conditions
– Facilitate shared learning across business units by using debrief and other information to advise of key learnings
– Understanding of the market to analyse current market dynamics and make recommendations on pricing strategies
– Ensure the collection and analysis of competitive intelligence (i.e. prices, volumes, conditions) that may help increase success rate of tenders and offers
Knowledge and Skills
– Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business Administration, Economics or Engineering
– Excellent Microsoft Office Skills – strong presentation skills with Power Point and ability to create and manipulate data via Excel
– Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills in order to lead meetings and resolve conflict
– Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
Te Informamos Sin
Si estás interesado en participar en el programa de Prácticas y Becas, obteniendo una beca del 100% del importe de la Formación, envíanos tus datos y tu currículum para incluirte en el proceso de selección.