Más info en el sitio web de Integra Technology School
Ofertas de Empleo - Becas - Prácticas
Internship in SAP functional consultant
Resumen de la Oferta
Do you want to live the experience of a Multinational with the dynamism of a Startup?
If you are looking for an internship that will test your skills and boost your career, our Schneider Trainee Program is for you.
Be part of an inclusive environment in which for 6 months you can co-create solutions to key challenges in the industry learning from our experts.
Take your creativity and innovation to another level while enjoying a paid internship with flexible hours and interactive workshops.
Join our #SEGreatPeople
Do you want to participate in a key moment of transformation within a multinational company and witness how we advance in creating a more sustainable tomorrow?
The pace of innovation is accelerating and at Schneider Electric you will be able to do a “Postgraduate” learning from the best professionals in the sector, helping to maximize energy efficiency on your way tosustainability.
Description of the Department/Project:
Barcelona Digital Technology Center is enabling Schneider-Electric digital transformation by delivering Business Requirements. Part of the SAP Center of Excellence you will be working on ERP technologies at the heart of all business processes of the company.
What will you learn?
• Acquire Technical knowledge on a highly demanded area that are SAP ERPs (Enterprise Resource Planning)
• Get International exposure interacting with other technology centers (India & Mexico)
• Work collaboratively to support SAP ERP solutions across Schneider Electric.
• Understand SAP ERP solutions & associated business process (Sales, Distribution, Logistics, Finance…)
• Integrate quality practices in all aspects of technology delivery; ensure quality and sustainability
• Maintain appropriate documentation, traceability, and configurations
• Deliver routine reporting based on business needs as well as quickly responding to ad hoc requests.
What do we ask you to apply to the offer?
• Student in IT/Science/Commerce.
• Be able to do the internship between 4 and 6 hours per day (Monday to Friday)
• Be able to sign an internship agreement with your school for at least 6 months and beeing available to get hired after this period.
• Be available to start in November.
• Fluent in English, written and spoken (you will be working in this language most of the time)
• Ability to work effectively with globally dispersed stakeholders from business.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• Good communication skills
• Good knowledge of the software development life cycle.
• Ability to showcase Data Analysis skills and problem-solving capabilities.
• Knowledge in any latest programming languages such as Java, .Net, Python, etc.
• Knowledge of database and data warehousing concepts (SQL, AWS, etc.)
• Academic project experience using Web technologies/Digital Marketing platforms/Data Analytics will be a plus.
• Proactive behavior and attitude
What can we offer?
• An experience specially designed for your learning and development
• Paid internships (depending on the schedule you establish, min. 25 hours and max. 30 hours per week, € 700-900 / month)
• Monthly sessions to enhance your development and employability (Trainee’s Academy)
• Track your evolution and learning
• Time flexibility to combine it with your studies
• One day of free disposal per month (cumulative)
• Duration of 6 months with the possibility of extension or contracting
*We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond
Te Informamos Sin
Si estás interesado en participar en el programa de Prácticas y Becas, obteniendo una beca del 100% del importe de la Formación, envíanos tus datos y tu currículum para incluirte en el proceso de selección.