Ofertas de Empleo - Becas - Prácticas
Entry Level Package Consultant-SAP HANA EPM
Resumen de la Oferta
Your Role and Responsibilities
Candidate in this role will be involved in projects in multi site clients, implementing SAP BPC planning solutions, using agile methodology to meet the exact client’s requirements. He/She will have access to the full strength of IBMs internal SAP networks andknowledge databases, as well as our best practices and tools. He/She will be able to work across multiple geographies.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates.The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
* The candidate must have planning background with 1-2 years of experience in SAP BPC planning versions 11.0, 11.1 or BPC 2021 embedded, at least one complete projects (design and solutioning) in SAP BPC planning, forecasting and its integrationwith upstream processes and reports, good communication skills, good hard and soft skills.
* The candidate will define data planning models in SAP BPC/BW, with knowledge about connections between SAP BW and different source systems, SAP and non-SAP.
* Knowledge in AFO to generate report and planning templates.
* Knowledge SAP BW IP, generating planning functions with ABAP and knowledge in FOX (language of SAP BPC).
* Understand the technology landscape and how it affects the clients’ area of the business; trends associated with the technology; functional area and industries and the value propositions for clients.
* Languages required: Spanish (C1/native), English (B2 minimum)
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
* Knowledge in SAP BPC consolidation and EPM
* Knowledge in visual basic
Te Informamos Sin
Si estás interesado en participar en el proceso de selección de candidatos a esta oferta, haz click en el siguiente botón para enviarnos tus datos y tu currículum.
Si prefieres recibir información adicional sobre nuestro Programa de Prácticas y Becas, o sobre esta oferta concreta, haz click en el siguiente botón.
Envíanos tus datos para
tramitar tu solicitud
Los campos marcados con asterisco* son obligatorios.