Ofertas de Empleo - Becas - Prácticas
Entry Level Package Consultant-SAP HANA Adv Analytics
Resumen de la Oferta
As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients’ business environment and achieve business results.
Your Role and Responsibilities
The candidate will be part of IBM’s Business transformation services as SAP Analytics cloud consultant in large complex clients as part of multinational teams to solve clients requirements in reporting and planning with SAP Analytics Cloud.The candidate will work directly with the client management team to gather requirements using the latest Garage methodologies, using multiple delivery methods, and integrating other technologies such as Blockchain, Intelligent Workflows, Artificial Intelligenceor Remote Process Automation.
Candidate in this role will be involved in projects in multi site client, implementing SAC (SAP Analytics Cloud) solutions, using agile methodology to meet the exact client’s requirements. He/She will have access to the full strength of IBMs internal SAP networksand knowledge databases, as well as our best practices and tools. He/She will be able to work across multiple geographies.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offera variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates.The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
* The candidate must have analytical and planning background with 1-2 years of experience in SAC, at least two complete projects in SAC , good communication skills, good hard and soft skills.
* Lead the design and solutioning of SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) implementations in planning, forecasting, forecast adjustments and integrating generated forecasts with upstream processes, reports, and dashboards to support critical business KPIs.
* The candidate will define data reporting/planning models in SAC, with knowledge about connections between SAC and different source systems, SAP and non-SAP, with knowledge about live connection (real-time).
* Build new management reports in SAP Analytics Cloud as required.
* Understand the technology landscape and how it affects the clients’ area of the business; trends associated with the technology; functional area and industries and the value propositions for clients.
* Languages required: Spanish (C1/native), English (B2 minimum)
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
* Knowledge in SAP Business Objects tools like SAP Lumira, SAP Predictive Analysis and SAP FIORI analytics.
Te Informamos Sin
Si estás interesado en participar en el proceso de selección de candidatos a esta oferta, haz click en el siguiente botón para enviarnos tus datos y tu currículum.